DelugeVPN stopped downloading

Go to solution Solved by Athelstan,

I'm on Unraid 6.9.2 using DelugeVPN-binhex.  Deluge says it's running 2.1.0.

Today, I noticed my torrents were sitting idle.  All at 0% download as they were automatically added within 8 hours of each other.  No changes had been made in months other than updates.  I currently had/have nothing seeded.  I get them from a public indexer (nyaa.si).

Space isn't an issue (10TB of space to play with).  I've checked and double-checked the config.  I've made sure the VPN (PIA) is connecting and getting a valid and correct  IP for the remote locale.  Port Forwarding is turned on.  I deleted the docker and redownloaded using the same template.  Same result.  I tried manually adding trackers to one of the torrents that was stuck and the same result....although it did acknowledge 4 seeds, it just sat there at 0 percent.  Paused and restarted, remove torrents and added manually.

It's very weird.  One of those downloads has like 400 seeds and 1300 leachers currently.  It's not from a lack of supply.

Any thoughts anyone?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• Solution

Well, I followed up this post with a post on the r/Unraid on Reddit about the issue.  I had someone reply that said doing a full server reboot fixed their issues (they had it happen more than once, apparently).  I had already rebooted the server twice, but I thought why not.  Third server reboot fixed my issue.  No idea what the issue was or why it even existed unless it was an app update that went south somewhere recently.  

I'm experiencing the same issue with Unraid 6.9.2 and the latest DelugeVPN-binhex which coincidently updated last night.  I downgraded to 2.0.5-1-04 but still had this issue.  Privoxy works so I'm confident I'm logged into PIA.

I have another unraid server with the same configurations and the latest DelugeVPN-binhex is behaving as expected.

• 1 year later...

Spent a few days playing with this. I was able to correct my issue by editing the docker settings. Setting keys 17 (umask), 18 (puid), 19 (guid) to 000, 0, 0 respectively. Tested as well, PIA is still reporting correctly. If using OVPN, I had the most success using the older .ovpn file and both certs.