Can Unassigned Devices be downgraded?

I acted on a noticed that had been appearing for a few days then the mounted shares disappeared after the upgrade finished!

Now this is my full list:

126237882_ScreenShot2022-07-08at21_14_51PM.thumb.png.e841e6908028aed13427aa03385f1274.png

I can't use unRAID anymore unless I grow its disk or if mess with the CLI to manually try to mount NFS shares… :(

Can I revert the Unassigned Devices plugin to the earlier version? If so, where can I get it? I'm afraid I'm not even using the official plugin because it's not made by Lime Technology, or unRAID or something similar:

2036350107_ScreenShot2022-07-08at21_23_33PM.thumb.png.895bb9003e1f515e2bafed6b1df29bcf.png

Is this the one?

Thanks!

It is not v;ear from your description what your problem, is?   It is unlikely that trying to downgrade the plugin is the answer.

if you mean that an UD mounted device is not visible as a share on the network then check that under Settings->Unassigned Devices you do not have the SMB security setting as No - if it is that would explain your symptoms.

Thanks for answering, first of all.

There's is no Unassigned Devices in settings. These are all ite580661080_ScreenShot2022-07-08at23_58_43PM.thumb.png.b09dba160661904637d27333ff6df1e4.pngms:

My unRAID flash drive had been in storage for months—I was still getting reacquainted with it and I wasn't sure if there was supposed to be a settings item for that.

Could it be that the service wasn't started? I imagine it runs some sort of service, right? This actually had crossed my mind but [1] I'm more familiar with systemd (barely) than with SysV (nothing) and when [2] rebooting unRAID didn't bring it back, I shrugged it off as if it was never there. Plus [3] the whole so-and-so is installed and it's on its latest version threw me further off. I took it as confirmation of something must be working somewhere.

I'll guess, I'll have to explore the file system—see what I find.

Thanks again! :)

It came back!

I "uninstalled it" using the giant REMOVE button next to it in the plugins section then reinstalled it from right from Community Applications, not only it's back but all the configured shares mounts  are still there too.

Thanks again, to both!

Edited by vitaprimo