License lookup

My Office purchased a couple of Unraid licenses a couple of months apart. We lost one of the USB flash drives while moving and now would like to reinstall it on a new flash drive. I know we are allowed one USB device change per year but we are not sure which license was tied to the lost flash drive. We have both license keys from the purchases in our email but a couple of months back we had one of the USB drives fail so one of them has already been moved to a new device. Is there a way to look up what licenses we have currently in use so that we can apply the correct license to the lost USB replacement?

31 minutes ago, Weoxstan said:

My Office purchased a couple of Unraid licenses a couple of months apart. We lost one of the USB flash drives while moving and now would like to reinstall it on a new flash drive. I know we are allowed one USB device change per year but we are not sure which license was tied to the lost flash drive. We have both license keys from the purchases in our email but a couple of months back we had one of the USB drives fail so one of them has already been moved to a new device. Is there a way to look up what licenses we have currently in use so that we can apply the correct license to the lost USB replacement?

For questions like this about licence, I think you should contact Limetech directly here https://unraid.net/contact

Include as much information about the licence as possible (email, day of purchase, etc.)