CPU load is unusually high after upgrading Unraid Basic to latest version

After upgrading Unraid Basic to the latest stable version (6.10.3), I found after running it for a while, the CPU load jumps to 80-99% continuously. Usually my CPU load should hovering around 20%+/-. I did not touch my applications since updating my unraid; only updated my dockers from time to time.

I usually have to restart my Unraid to solve the problem; but it will saturate my CPU again and again.

image.png.de20f6265e894eec267499235a8e2c29.png

When I use htop command, I found these /usr/bin/php -q ..... processes uses over 100% CPU. In normal circumstance, I do not see these processes in the top ten list. What are these processes?

/usr/bin/php -q /usr/local/emhttp/webGui/nchan/device_list
/usr/bin/php -q /usr/local/emhttp/webGui/nchan/parity_list

/usr/bin/......

image.thumb.png.32269695403cfca9d5d6e376498e2db2.png

57 minutes ago, BRiT said:

Hate to be that guy, but ...

You should attach diagnostics to your next post in the thread. That will provide comprehensive set of actual information that others can use to possibly assist you.

When that incident happened, the webui took forever to load. I'll try the diagnostics function when it happens again. Do you know where the diagnostics log is actually kept, in case the webui won't respond and I still can ssh to my unraid server to view it.

Edited by bthoven
1 hour ago, bthoven said:

When that incident happened, the webui took forever to load. I'll try the diagnostics function when it happens again. Do you know where the diagnostics log is actually kept, in case the webui won't respond and I still can ssh to my unraid server to view it.

Edited 1 hour ago by bthoven (see edit history)

If you use ssh then the ‘diagnostics’ command at the command line will put the results into the ‘logs’ folder on the flash drive.