Large Amount of Files Missing from Share (gui shows massive isos, domains, system shares)

I am currently in the middle of a parity check on my large media server running Unraid 6.10.3. I opened plex tonight to find that only 29 movies of my 3000 movie library were present. I immediately ran to my pc to access the unraid gui and to my dismay, the share holding my movies and tv shows was showing half full (only the tv shows and 29 movies remained). Additionally, my separate 1TB disk containing backups of my appdata was totally empty in the gui. A separate disk housing a nextcloud file storage seems unaffected. I am trying to figure out what could have caused this to happen and if there is any coming back from it or if the files are still there but the filesystem is corrupt. Here are the details of my system.

Main

Main.png.09329e53fc6c6808570da0e92553e9c7.png

Shares

Shares.png.17c58a4c464f5c0aba7e83daba33744c.png

As you can see, disk1 is only half full. Prior to this occurance, that disk was nearly full. The Warehouse share is a High-Water share using disks 1 and 4. The Backup share utilizes disk3 only housed my appdata backups. The cache disk currently holds my backups. The Vault share utilizes only disk2 and appears unaffected by my issues. Of note, system, isos, and domains are each showing as 8.35 TB. This is leading me to suspect a filesystem issue but I don't know what to do. All command line to show partitions shows matching information to what Unraid gui shows.

I feel I am in over my head with these issues despite being pretty good with understanding and managing my Unraid and previous Linux/Docker setups and I am looking for any guidance.

Thanks so much for any and all help.

(I am a dingus and restarted the system before copying down any logs. Sorry)

11 minutes ago, trurl said:

I don't see any actual problems. I am guessing the files have been moved or deleted.

Any ideas why system, isos, and domain are reporting 8.35 TB? There's no way they're that large right?

Trying to nail down if there's an issue or if one of my Dockers somehow took an axe to my files. I suppose either Plex, radarr or sonarr could be the culprit but I'm not sure why that would happen out of the blue after running happily for years. 

8 minutes ago, trurl said:

Your screenshot doesn't show how much space those shares are using, it shows how much free space is remaining on the disks the shares are using.

You can click Compute... to see how much of each disk is used by each share, or Compute All button.

Welp... here's my radarr log that I just found showing that it decided to delete all my movie files..... Excellent. Logs here in case you have experience with this. Else I will post in Radarr forums.radarr.3.txtradarr.2.txt

9 minutes ago, trurl said:

Did you have radarr docker working correctly, or was this a new setup?

Yep. They have been working for a couple years in this set up with no issues whatsoever. Per those logs, Radarr just up and deleted everything. The logs look as though I had logged into my radarr and just hit the delete all button. Which of course I didn't do.

1 hour ago, getty said:

Yep. They have been working for a couple years in this set up with no issues whatsoever. Per those logs, Radarr just up and deleted everything. The logs look as though I had logged into my radarr and just hit the delete all button. Which of course I didn't do.

Is your server and/or docker instances open to the internet ?