Problems with webgui dying on fresh install

I am in the middle of a new install of unraid (my first time)

I noticed earlier that I hadn't enabled virtualisation in the bios so I decided to reboot to fix this. While trying to do a clean reboot the system got stuck and after 25mins it still hadn't rebooted. This is on a setup with 2 drives both empty of any data. 

The server rebooted but thankfully didn't need to do a parity rebuild after it came back up. I quickly noticed that after a few seconds the dashboard started playing up. It could be accessed but no live information was coming up. I rebooted and the same issue presented. I decided that I would try a fresh install as I hadn't done very much at this point. I presumed I had borked something. 

When I rebooted I got the option to create a new array. I added the drives to this and it started to build parity. I then noticed the same issue with the dashboard had occurred again. I also noticed that in spite of a fresh installation (on the same USB stick)  a share I had added but not configured called "NAS" was still showing. I guess something has happened here that has retained the config information. 

I went to "Tools" and then "New Config" and rebooted. This gave me the option to create a new array but after a few seconds the dashboard issue arose. 

I am getting errors from the "Unraid Servers API" but I can't see what the actual problem is and/or whether this is related. So, at the moment I seem to have a barrier I can't get past. 

tower-diagnostics-20220906-1909.zip

I'm not sure what is happening. It took a few mins to pull this. Once I download the file I clicked on the dashboard and things seemed to be working again. I don't know if this is resolved itself or not and if it has I don't know what has resolved.

There is still a share called "NAS" in the shares tab which persists after "fresh install" on this USB stick and also "new config" on Tools

Edited by suedenimes