Extra column on shares-tab to see disk assignments?

sjoerd

Hello,

Is it possible in the current release (running 6.10.3) to see which disks a share is using (and pref also a column with included and excluded disks) 

As an extended question - I need to move a couple of share of 2 disks because one of them is reporting 75000+ power on hours :D and both are approx 10 years old.. Since I got more then enough space I want to shrink the array and it's nice to see which shares are partially using those two disks... or which share is using which disks..  It's not practical so swap back to the overview and details page.

Edit: I posted this in the wrong subforum. Sorry

Edited by sjoerd
  • sjoerd changed the title to Extra column on shares-tab to see disk assignments?
12 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Go to shares and click "compute" for each share.

Thank you - I also found the "compute all" - took a fair amount of time but that is exactly what I wanted to see - also "Share is outside the list of designated disks" - Excellent. I love unRAID and it's community.

44 minutes ago, sjoerd said:

ince I got more then enough space I want to shrink the array and it's nice to see which shares are partially using those two disks... or which share is using which disks.

There is now a file manager plugin which will allow you to move that data from disk to disk if you don't already have a preferred method of handling it.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, JonathanM said:

There is now a file manager plugin which will allow you to move that data from disk to disk if you don't already have a preferred method of handling it.

Yes I found that as well a couple of minutes ago - cool beans - thanks!

Edited by sjoerd