Disk Errors on multiple drives suddenly

ramair02

Please help. I had a drive failure the other day, put in a new drive, but that new drive is bad. I'm waiting for a replacement drive to be delivered. I had an extra 4 TB drive that I figured I'd add to the array for now. Added it in a new slot (disk 11, not disk 6 which was the drive failure). It cleared fine, but said unmountable: missing file system. So I removed that drive from the array and formatted it to xfs in unassigned devices then added it back to the array. It kicked off a data rebuild and that drive is still unmountable. I'm not sure what the data rebuild is for, but I don't want to stop the array while that's running.

Now I'm seeing errors across multiple drives and I fear I may lose data. I have no idea what's going on. Would appreciate your insight. Thank you.

homegrown-diagnostics-20220927-2205.zip

image.thumb.png.0fbe3a535dbb4e85cb01eb1fab68239a.png

Edited by ramair02
6 hours ago, ramair02 said:

It cleared fine, but said unmountable: missing file system.

After a disk is cleared it needs to be formatted, formatting must be done inside the array.

6 hours ago, ramair02 said:

It kicked off a data rebuild and that drive is still unmountable.

That expected since according to parity drive was not formatted, click the format button below the stop array button.