Disk in Error State

I received a notification about one of my disks in an error state after read errors.  The weird thing is that it just completed a successful parity check.  It is a supermicro server chassis with multiple backplanes, so it's not a cabling issue.

I have an unassigned drive that has been precleared and is larger than the drive in the error state.  I'm just not sure the best way to proceed?

Disk 15 (sds) is the one with errors.  I tried downloading the SMART data, but it says "No device found".  I'm assuming that's because it's been taken offline.  Diagnostics are attached.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

EDIT -> I remember running into this awhile back, looked through my old posts and oddly enough it was the same drive.   The last time it happened (12/21), I ran a few preclear cycles and it came back fine so it was re-added to the array.  I'm thinking I should remove it and be done with it.

What's the best way to remove it and rebuild the data onto the unassigned 8TB drive?  Thanks!

tower-diagnostics-20221003-2136.zip

Edited by Spyderturbo007

Thank you for you help.  Since it was the same disk last time, is there a way for me to swap it out with the unassigned 8TB?  Could I just stop the array, unassign the problematic disk, assign the unassigned disk and then start the array?

As for the upgrade, I did upgrade, but I had a pile of permission issues with my dockers that no one help me resolve.  There were a few of us with the same issue, but we didn't receive any help.

Thanks again for your time!