Server Keeps becoming unreachable

Hi 

my Unraid server keeps having an issue where it is not only unreachable on internal and external networks but the KVM I'm using doesn't even show any video output. This then requires a hard shut down and restart every time to get it usable again now I'm no Sysadmin I had spare drives and wanted to dabble so my knowledge is very low so this problem may seem simple to those with greater knowledge but I have absolutely no idea what to do.

system is

image.png.280216202ae3fee2a95fdc0e41b85228.pngimage.png.440c7801868c8bd53e89af8721b73f6b.pngimage.png.f0e44e08e572d2ab741f7771cd6029f9.png

I have change the ram once from 32gb to a 16gb kit was using on gaming pc encase was bad ram but the problem has persisted.

This is first time I've gotten the syslog and hope someone can help me with this issue please.

syslog

• 2 weeks later...

Just had this die on me again, cannot find a syslog within folder setup in syslog server so have no idea how to find that(or even if i done it correct as i said my knowledge VERY low) but do have the diagnostics and the syslog since rebooting system.

all that being said i think i have found the cause but not a solution. it seems to only happen during parity syncs.

Last time this was an issue i went to a pc repair place and they diagnosed it as a power issue and installed a 750w psu(which since no gpu seemed like overkill to me) and for a time it run smooth but now it started again and i am stuck trying to figure this out. if this is a power supply issue i cannot justify 1000w+ psu

now is 10 x hdd, 1 x 2.5 ssd and 1 x nvme too much for the parity sync to have them all spin up at the same time for a 750w psu as that is only conclusion i can think of i hope someone will come up with a better on for me.

syslog azazel-diagnostics-20221019-2135.zip