Daily Crashes after upgrade to 6.11

I had lived on 6.9.2 since release, upgraded to 6.10 and then almost immediately to 6.11 since I had a downtime window available.

Unfortunately, it's resulted in some unexpected shutdowns/unavailability of my Unraid server.  The only hardware changes present were the addition of another 12gb drive to the array, and that happened while I was back on 6.10, and was less than 24hrs before I moved on to 6.11 (I was receiving an overtemp error message on my NVME that I had hoped would resolve itself - but ultimately I found another topic here that helped resolve that).

Regardless, I'm now seeing a slow system degradation to the point of inaccessibility of my entire system.  It's a system that stays busy and doesn't sit around twiddling its thumbs, and until now has been rock solid.  I see at least some concerning errors in the syslog that share a resemblance to a current topic also being asked - but obviously wanting to start my own topic while keeping an eye on their resolution.

To this end, I'm attaching my latest diagnostics (derived from the command line, while the shares were still luckily available, but during an "unavailable" event).  My obvious concern is the following statement in syslog: 

Oct  6 13:55:31 Unraid kernel: CPU: 8 PID: 16496 Comm: Disk Tainted: P           O      5.19.9-Unraid #1

I'm not sure to make of this a CPU issue or an actual disk issue, as I can find no additional corollary insight based on my primitive understanding of Unraid.  Thus, could I ask the Unraid gods to take a look at my logs for areas where I may start troubleshooting?  Thank you.

unraid-diagnostics-20221006-1552.zip

5 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Enable the syslog server and post that after the next crash.

Thank you for the response.

Unfortunately I have it enabled, but without any types of results being recorded.  Yet another item I'm scratching my head over.  I went so far as to install a remote syslog server on another machine - but without it logging any events.  Had another event last night, continuing the trend.  The server remains responsive to pings and SSH, but won't shut down cleanly.  Config:

syslog.jpg

On 10/7/2022 at 10:16 AM, JorgeB said:

Enable mirror to flash, just don't forget to disable it once it's not needed.

I went a few days without a crash, and thought I was out of the woods, and this this morning - BAM.  Good news is, it looks like the flash syslog storage did indeed catch it.  Bad news is, to me as an idiot, I don't see anything else more insightful than I already posted.  I hope I'm wrong and you smart people spot something!  For good measure, I've also added the latest diagnostics.  Thanks for the follow-up, @JorgeB!

syslog unraid-diagnostics-20221012-0812.zip