PHP 8.1.10

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

I am having trouble with a docker, but I believe the issue is stemming from my recent upgrade to Unraid 6.10.3.  With the docker NextcloudPi I am getting the error:

This version of Nextcloud is not compatible with > PHP 8.0.
You are currently running 8.1.10.

What I want to figure out is: did this version of PHP get installed with an Unraid OS upgrade?  About a month ago I had an earlier version of Unraid installed but about a week ago I installed an updated version (presumably 6.10.3 but I don't know how to go back and confirm).  While troubleshooting my Nextcloud issue I downgraded back to 6.10.3 to see if that would fix the PHP issue, but it did not.  So I'm still trying to figure out how to solve the issue.  Unraid doesn't allow me to downgrade back to an even earlier version and I don't know how to downgrade dockers.  So for now I'm just trying to figure out how to downgrade PHP, unless someone else has other ideas.  Diagnostics attached.  Thanks for your help!

tower-diagnostics-20221008-1415.zip

20 minutes ago, zero_koop said:

I am having trouble with a docker, but I believe the issue is stemming from my recent upgrade to Unraid 6.10.3.  With the docker NextcloudPi I am getting the error:

What I want to figure out is: did this version of PHP get installed with an Unraid OS upgrade?  About a month ago I had an earlier version of Unraid installed but about a week ago I installed an updated version (presumably 6.10.3 but I don't know how to go back and confirm).  While troubleshooting my Nextcloud issue I downgraded back to 6.10.3 to see if that would fix the PHP issue, but it did not.  So I'm still trying to figure out how to solve the issue.  Unraid doesn't allow me to downgrade back to an even earlier version and I don't know how to downgrade dockers.  So for now I'm just trying to figure out how to downgrade PHP, unless someone else has other ideas.  Diagnostics attached.  Thanks for your help!

tower-diagnostics-20221008-1415.zip 89.82 kB · 0 downloads

Unraid is only on php: version 7.4.30 (CVE-2022-31625 CVE-2022-31626) for 6.11. It may be the php within the docker!

• Thanks 1