Actual solution to missing shares?

I've read many threads about missing shares. I know that I can perform a reboot and everything returns to normal. However, having to reboot once or twice a month is not what I think of as stable. Most folks have stable unraid systems... why don't I?

I've been experiencing this periodically from the mid 6 releases on. I wake up to an error about one backup or another failing and find all of the shares missing and the following.

kitty-0_76.0.10_778mUf8exc.png.925c011e151cd96f8b8227678ed09360.png

My trial and error investigations has been fruitless. Appears to be independent of docker and vms. With both off and the array spun up its also occurred. All of my hardware has been extensively tested to rule that out as well.

Unraid is at the core of my lab, and most of the time it exceeds expectations. And then there are some mornings, like today, that I feel let down.

I have no doubt this is a "my system" problem and not a bug. However if someone is willing to take a look at my diagnostics I'd sure appreciate it.

bukadoza-diagnostics-20221019-1022.zip