VMs not surviving reboot - V6.10.3

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Last night around 9pm GMT I had some erratic behaviour on my server, that started with Unraid rebooting itself, i'm unclear at this point if it was triggered via a series of mini powercuts that the UPS couldnt sustain. The after effect was that the VM tab was no longer visible, and two of my cache pools (4 drives) had become "Unmountable - No File System". 

I was unable to restore the libvert.img and my backup's we're misconfigured, so I manually recreated the VM XML templates and successfully rebooted the VM's (Linux and Windows). 

Following a reboot, the VM's had disappeared again, at this point I noticed the unmountable drives, one pool "cache_img" containing the docker and VM Images and Disks, the other "cache_files". I still had full read access to these and backed them up, followed by repairing them via btrfs repair. This found no errors but on restarting the array the drives mounted succesfully. 

Around 4/5am this morning the server appears to have rebooted again for some reason and again the VM's were gone. I've checked the location of the libvert.img and no file exists. 

I've tried disabling and re-enabling the VM's to recreate the image but still to no success. As a temp measure i've rebuilt the VM template to get the VM's up and running for now, but expect they wont survive another reboot and i'm unclear why the system is rebooting. 

Any help appreciated. 

Diagnostics enclosed.  

Thanks 

tower-diagnostics-20221025-1110.zip

Two returns.

/mnt/cache/system/libvirt/new/libvirt.img   - This location is when I tried to create a new .img in a new location this morning

/mnt/cache/system/libvirt/libvirt.img - Original location 

I can see no ".img" file in either location though

Edited by skylineboy