Intel turbo Boost with new Board Asrock B560 Steel Legend

Hello,

I have a new motherboard with an Intel 10400. Unraid is the latest version. When I boot unraid, I see on the dashboard that the cpu is clocked at 2.9 GHz. How do I get full clock from the cpu? I brought one of the cores to 100% with this command cat /dev/urandom > /dev/null, but the clock frequency remains at 2900. Do I have to do this for all cores so that the turbo starts? And if so, how can I do this for all cores? The only thing I found in the bios is: Boot Performance Mode, I switched it from auto to Turbo Performacne and then the Bios shows me 4000 MHz instead of 2900, but in unraid it still stays at 2900? Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks and regards

• 2 months later...
On 10/27/2022 at 8:29 PM, Eisi2005 said:

Hello,

I have a new motherboard with an Intel 10400. Unraid is the latest version. When I boot unraid, I see on the dashboard that the cpu is clocked at 2.9 GHz. How do I get full clock from the cpu? I brought one of the cores to 100% with this command cat /dev/urandom > /dev/null, but the clock frequency remains at 2900. Do I have to do this for all cores so that the turbo starts? And if so, how can I do this for all cores? The only thing I found in the bios is: Boot Performance Mode, I switched it from auto to Turbo Performacne and then the Bios shows me 4000 MHz instead of 2900, but in unraid it still stays at 2900? Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks and regards

Sorry for a late reply, you can check the frequencies using:
watch -n 0.3 "grep Hz /proc/cpuinfo"