Server issues

DylanF1

For the last 2.5 months or so I have had issue with my server array going offline for some unknown reason. Occasionally I cannot login to the GUI so I have to restart the server. Other times I can login and restart the array but eventually it goes offline again. I have the system log writing to the flash drive that is used to boot but it has not helped me determine the issue. That could be because I’m not very experienced with trouble shooting or Unraid in general. I also downloaded “Fix Common Problem” and cleaned up a duplicate file it flagged. I use Duplicati to backup the server and Community Applications to download those items. One thing to note, but I don’t know if it matters, for some reason when I updated the OS it changed the name of my server from what I had labeled it to Tower. Attached is my anonymized diagnostic information if anyone would like to take a look and see if they could identify a problem. I am relatively inexperienced with the Unraid software and server setup in general. I learned enough to get it setup and working but that’s about it.

tower-diagnostics-20221029-1929.zip