[Support] kilrah/dolibarr

• 5 months later...
On 11/5/2022 at 4:11 AM, Kilrah said:

[Template only, I am not the container author/maintainer]

Template: https://github.com/kilrah/unraid-docker-templates/raw/main/templates/dolibarr.xml

Registry: https://hub.docker.com/r/tuxgasy/dolibarr/

A container for the Dolibarr Open Source ERP and CRM for business.

Default login is admin/admin. Database creation takes a few minutes on first launch.

@Kilrah Login admin, Password admin din't work?

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I wold like to know how to change from app install the ENV vars for php without modifying php.ini.

If you take a look at https://hub.docker.com/r/tuxgasy/dolibarr/
you can see that you can do it from docker directly when installing adding some of the "Environment variables summary", but I am not sure how to do it.

PHP_INI_MEMORY_LIMIT
PHP_INI_UPLOAD_MAX_FILESIZE
PHP_INI_POST_MAX_SIZE

Can you help me on how to do it?

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I tried to install docker and I have a problem in the configuration at the database level.

I have a mysql docker to run the Dolibarr database, which is why I specified this in the Dolibarr docker variables:
DOLI_DB_HOST = mysql
DOLI_DB_HOST_PORT = 3306
DOLI_URL_ROOT = http://localhost

When launching the Dolibarr docker I have this message in the console:

Waiting that SQL database is up
It cannot find the database.

I also entered the variables: DOLI_DB_USER, DOLI_DB_PASSWORD, DOLI_DB_NAME
because I have already created the database in MySQL.

For this DOLI_DB_HOST variable I tried the MySQL docker name (mysql), I tried the docker IP address but nothing works... I'm stuck. The port is correct and the MySQL server works because I use it with other dockers.

What do you put in the DOLI_URL_ROOT variable ?

What do you think ?

Thanks

Don't think so because that's precisely my setup and it's always been fine...

Only potential difference I can see is I have both on the default bridge

Are you sure the DB creds are correct? maybe the message is a catchall for all DB errors and not just connection related?

image.png.84d508c988326b47c83ec9e9a7fe1fd5.png

image.png.0fdbcfd83a9080db411365980e8226d5.png

Edited by Kilrah

I have checked access to the MySQL database several times. I connect to it with the Root user

I'm going to do other tests with MariaDB and changing the network to bridge for the 2 dockers. I will post the results of my tests.

10 hours ago, Golmak said:

I connect to it with the Root user

You should not do that, always have a user per DB when you run multiple services on the same DB server.

There are apps that are known to wipe the whole DB server during install if they have root access.

I'm coming back after having done several tests. I can only get the dolibarr image to work with the MariaDB docker. If I use the MySQL docker I can't do it. I have checked the user rights on the database. And I created the database in MySQL before installing the Dolibarr docker. Weird

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/27/2024 at 2:24 PM, MarianKoniuszko said:

Hello, anyone know how to change Superadmin password. There's admin:admin at login and I don't see any option in dashboard to change password.

You can install a database manager like HeidiSQL and then you log into the mysql or MariaDB with that manager, from there you can edit the users etc