Unraid - Constant reboot/VM's Gone- 6.10.3

Hi all, came home yesterday to the server sat doing a continuous reboot, behaviour is that it seems to be stable for 5/10mins (unraid running) and then powers and cycles through again and again. 

After trying several times last night I powered it down to look at in more detail today. Having just booted it up, it's sat powered on for at least 15mins now, however my VM tabs are gone, so i'm guessing something has been corrupted in the multiple reboots. 

First and foremost I need to work out what's causing the reboots, was it hardware or something Unraid. Spidy senses are pointing me to the PSU, but would appreciate any input from MyLogs before I try to repair the VM's or start replacing hardware. 

Thanks in advance.  

tower-diagnostics-20221117-1315.zip

The VM paths had reverted to the wrong ones, i've changed them back and VM's are now loaded. Seem to have lost config on one of the docker containers also, so in the process of grabbing a backup. 

It's been stable now for 4+ hrs. Non the wiser to why it was sat constantly power cycling last night though, or why the VM paths had changed. 

• Like 1