Unhealthy unraid server.

platta
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello and thank you in advance. I have a Dell RX730xd running 6.11.5. This started about a month ago and i finally have time to troubleshoot it. I think the best thing to say at this point is i believe the install of unraid is corrupt. I have replaced the thumb drive thinking that it would solve the issue; i have also upgraded from 6.10.x to where it currently is running. I am attempting to have it download diagnostics, it has been spinning for ~10 minutes now in the ui- I have pulled it from the file system directly. 

the symptoms are very strange at this point.

1. the main tab doesn't show the individual disks, it has a line for each and maybe a few more. 

2. any popup in the UI isn't loading, so things like updating docker, downloading diagnostics etc aren't fully loading though it in docker instance the updates do run. 

tower-diagnostics-20221204-1236.zip

ok, the GUI does seem to be in better shape with a trial license, fresh install.  where are the files that you would recommend? I have about 10 docker instances, 2 VMs and ~10 plugins. The disks really need to be restored as the biggest thing, i have a significant amount of data on them. I have grabbed the key, super.dat, and the pools folder. I would also presume that going from a fresh install and copy the files to their same location. 

Thank you JorgeB for the help.