Docker Containers Stop Functioning and "Bad Parameter" error appears

I've had this "Bad Parameters" error occur multiple times with 6.11.5 and I don't know how to fix it. It randomly happens to my docker containers, and I end up having to blow up my whole docker and restore it from scratch. Stopping and starting a docker container triggers the error randomly. Any ideas what might be going on?

CleanShot 2022-12-15 at 13.53.53@2x.png

CleanShot 2022-12-15 at 13.49.32@2x.png

Edited by Corbot3000

Can somebody read my logs and tell me what the issue might be? Here's another one after a restart - fix common problems is giving me a "Unable to write to Docker Image" error as well. Consider I've had to do this 3 or 4x now, I imagine it's an issue with my cache drive, but my cache drive is relatively new and no errors. Very frustrating.

Edited by Corbot3000

The one thing I'd say is that you're getting a ton of attempted connects from pretty much every country in the world.  If there's no real valid reason for you to open up the server to the world (and very rarely is there) it shouldn't be.  Or at the very least invest in a real firewall for your network.

For the other problem, I'd suggest to recreate the docker folder

Other than that,

docker.folder.plg - 2021.08.20  (Up to date)  (Incompatible) - There is a compatible version within Apps

usb_manager_usbip_addon.plg - 2022.07.21  (Unknown to Community Applications) - Probably shouldn't have this installed.