Log file keeps filling up

Mancubus

Dec 22 22:40:47 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdh1): bdev /dev/sdf1 errs: wr 1407427013, rd 696688251, flush 29348272, corrupt 983274, gen 17422
Dec 22 22:40:47 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdh1): bdev /dev/sdh1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 51, gen 0
Dec 22 22:40:47 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdh1): bdev /dev/sdg1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 81, gen 0

This shows that one of your cache devices dropped offline in the past, run a scrub and check that there are no uncorrected error, then reboot to clear the log, also check here for better pool monitoring.

Thanks for the reply.  I tried running the stats command on my cache pool and had the following results: 

image.png.669254e5a8aa88d88ece6745e214a462.png

Looks like I do certainly have some integrity issues.  When I try to go to the GUI to run the scrub command, the page just keeps flashing and I can't click anything.  Not sure if that's related to my current issue or if its a bug.  No other drives do this.  I suppose I could run the scrub command from the CLI, I'll see if I can find the proper commands so that I don't accidentally delete my file system.

Strange, I tried to run the scrub from a different browser (Edge) and I can access the GUI page of the cache drive without issues.  Not sure why that flickering is happening with Chrome and only on the cache drive gui but oh well. I have the scrub running now.  In the meantime, if it finds uncorrectable errors, what should my next steps be?