Help with Netapp Disk Shelf

Hello everyone,

I am running into some issue with my DS4243 (with upgraded IOM6 controllers). I have it hooked up to my unraid server and none of the drives are showing up. I previously had the drives in my unraid just hooked up via sata ports. I wanted to expand, so I purchased a disk shelf, HBA card, and am trying to get them hooked up. I followed this here but I am not seeing the same information as they are showing on my end, so I do not believe I am having the same issue. My syslog is attached. The LSI card is showing being up to date as well.

This is the HBA card I purchased.

Could anyone assist me? Thank you for your time! 

syslog.txt

Edited by yomomma7826
2 hours ago, tjb_altf4 said:

Quick one to check, did you plug the QSFP cable into the left side (square icon) of the IOM6? 

Right side is only used for daisy chaining (or secondary path).

Unfortunately yes. It is in the square icon. I have rebooted both the disk shelf, and the unraid box, as well as reseat the cable on both ends as many times as I can. The lights go solid green, but unraid is just not seeing it. I am so confused on what to do. 

I just had an idea to try the lower IOM6 just to make sure I am not losing my mind, and everything is working perfectly fine. So annoying when something so simple is the problem lol. Thank you for your assistance.

Turns out I just have one bad IOM6. 

• Like 1