Server crashes during parity check

My server keeps crashing once the parity check starts. I think it may be some kind of power issue because I need to turn off the power supply, wait a while, turn it back on, and then the server will boot up. How do I diagnose this with more accuracy than me just guessing? Thanks. 

All fans are spinning, and drive temps are all 77F or lower. Other than those temps, what else and where should I look? My fans are all 3 prong, so not a lot of control of them. Server was offline for a few days till I could haul a monitor close to it, and upon booting it up, and the parity check starting, it immediately (like 3 minutes into the check) powered itself off. I just booted it up and unchecked the parity check box and the server has been online for 12 minutes. When the parity check starts, does it spin all the drives at once and not have enough power? I don't have access to a new PSU but can purchase one. 7 drives + Parity + SSD cache, any suggestions? If helpful, I have attached the system diagnostics file

Unraid 6.1.1.5

Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. G1.Sniper M3-CF , Version x.x
American Megatrends Inc., Version F5
BIOS dated: Thu 26 Apr 2012 12:00:00 AM EDT

ntel® Core™ i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz

MEMORY
32 GiB DDR3

tower-diagnostics-20230104-0753.zip

I replaced the PSU with an EVGA 650 G+ and it seems to be working. Any good methods to test the old PSU for the sake of it? https://www.newegg.com/evga-supernova-120-gp-0650-x1-650w/p/N82E16817438131?Description=evga 650 G+&cm_re=evga_650 G+-_-17-438-131-_-Product&quicklink=true

EDIT: was up and running for 9 hours and then crashed. Having the same issue of being able to unplug/turn off the PSU for a while and then turning the power back on but it will crash again after 5-10 minutes of being booted up but not using it. 

I also just tried reseating the ram, and installing a new CPU fan after cleaning the old thermal paste off. 

Also replaced the CMOS battery. It stayed working for a bit, but still shutting off.

Edited by xdriver