Aida64 on Unraid

Hi, I am fairly new as far as usage knowledge, 
I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to run Aida64 on Unraid, It is a windows or Linux program to run a statistics screen. 

I have two servers and a computer in a server cabinet and I would like to have one statistics screen for each computer. 

Aida64 is the only program I know about so not sure if it can be got running on Unraid.
thank you

• 10 months later...
On 1/16/2023 at 5:46 PM, Squirralien said:

Hi, I am fairly new as far as usage knowledge, 
I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to run Aida64 on Unraid, It is a windows or Linux program to run a statistics screen. 

I have two servers and a computer in a server cabinet and I would like to have one statistics screen for each computer. 

Aida64 is the only program I know about so not sure if it can be got running on Unraid.
thank you

did you find anything on this? was thinking of getting a small screen to have some server stats on it

No sorry it doesn't seem to be able to be done, I just looked at the lcdproc it is very basic so good for mainly getting the info, but I was looking for graphical appearance and already have it on one pc so hoped to match it with the two servers, sadly I have scrapped the idea but I can always do it again if something comes up.

• Like 1