Disk Always Active

I've Disk 1, Disk 2, and Parity Drives.  I noticed they were always running and was able to get Disk 2 to shut down after changing all my dockers from /mnt/user to /mnt/cache.  That said, I see Disk 1 and Parity always active with Reads/Writes but cannot tell what is accessing them when using Active Streams/Open Files plugins or "lsof | grep mnt" command.

How else do I find out what's accessing these disks and keeping them active?

Edited by bugsysiegals
formatting

I clicked the folder on Disk 1 and found the latest file updated is docker.img.  When I go to settings > Docker I see the v disk and app data is set to /mnt/user. 

Is it as simple as shutting down Docker service, changing this to /mnt/cache and then starting it back up or do I need to migrate some files from Disk 1 to the cache?  Perhaps shutting down Docker service, running Mover, and then starting Docker service?

5 hours ago, JorgeB said:

You just delete the docker image and recreate on cache, also make sure you appdata is all on cache (Shares -> appdata -> compute), that would need to be moved though.

Ok, so shut down Docker, delete the docker.img, set it to /mnt/cache, start Docker, and it will recreate on cache without losing any settings like network type, fixed IP, etc.? 

About appdata, I only see Compute All on the bottom of Shares but not under appdata.  Here's what I see below ... if I'm not mistaken it's recommended to keep the appdata, domains, and system on cache but it's then not backed up to the array so I can lose these critical items?

1.png

Edited by bugsysiegals
6 hours ago, trurl said:

The warning triangle is just to inform you that the share has unprotected files. Nothing really to fix, you can backup appdata, for example with a plugin.

You can have protection for files on pools (cache) by making it a mirrored btrfs raid1 pool

Thanks, good to know. 

About the appdata ... I stopped my Dockers before doing any of this and simply changed /mnt/user to /mnt/cache which worked for all Dockers except Home Assistant VM will no longer start and is just a Black UEFI interactive screen.  Did I do something out of sequence and any way to recover?  I created a new Linux VM, pointed it to the cache\domains\folder and the qcow2 file and it started right up.

Edited by bugsysiegals