Server unexpectedly shutting down

Dan!
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hi all,

I have been using my unraid server for nearly 3 years. I added a UPS about 6 months ago. Over the past week the server has been shutting down every 1-2 days. It normally powers up with the array started, I normally just have to restart PFSENSE VM after getting it going again. Today when it shutdown my wife turned it back on, the array had stopped and is conducting the parity check.

The server is in a cupbiard up high and out of reach of kids and pets. I have downloaded the syslog in the hope someone can give me some clue as where to start.

Thanks in advance

Dan

syslog

tower-diagnostics-20230210-2225.zip

Edited by Dan!
add diagnostics

Likely just a coincidence, but my unraid box just shut down without my input over night for the first time in 6-7 years. Available logs suggest it happened during time when docker images were being updated (could see Authelia instance restarting after which I got an Authelia configuration log due to updated image).

Also seems to be a clean shutdown as there was no parity check upon starting up again. Running v6.11.5