Checking and fixing drives in the webGui

nordika
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hi,

I am trying to run the process above but after starting the array in maintenance mode and clicking on the disk I want to check, I cannot see this:

"You should see a page of options for that drive, beginning with various partition, file system format, and spin down settings. The section following that is the one you want, titled Check Filesystem Status. There is a box with the 2 words Not available in it. This is the command output box, where the progress and results of the command will be displayed. Below that is the Check button that starts the test or repair, followed by the options box where you can type in options for the test/repair command. The options box may already have default options in it, for a read-only check of the file system. For more help, click the Help button in the upper right."

I am running 6.11.5.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

23 minutes ago, nordika said:

Hi,

I am trying to run the process above but after starting the array in maintenance mode and clicking on the disk I want to check, I cannot see this:

"You should see a page of options for that drive, beginning with various partition, file system format, and spin down settings. The section following that is the one you want, titled Check Filesystem Status. There is a box with the 2 words Not available in it. This is the command output box, where the progress and results of the command will be displayed. Below that is the Check button that starts the test or repair, followed by the options box where you can type in options for the test/repair command. The options box may already have default options in it, for a read-only check of the file system. For more help, click the Help button in the upper right."

I am running 6.11.5.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

Perhaps you should post a screenshot of what you can see when you click on the drive.