The system gets stuck after restarting, and it shows that a file is being downloaded, which is very slow

tent
Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

The current system is 6.11.5. The system cannot be accessed after restarting, but ssh and wireguard can be used. After connecting to ssh, enter "/usr/local/sbin/emhttp&" to open the web, but it is in English. The language pack needs to be downloaded and installed again.

I think it may be related to the USB flash drive, so I changed the USB flash drive, redo the system, and copy the config to cover it. The result is still the same. Connect TV and see the following figure. The system is downloading a 16.8M file. The speed is very slow, resulting in no access to the system. Who knows why?

IMG_0364.thumb.jpg.b4e11fed936cd1d8d4de7a28b0396908.jpg

Edited by tent
19 hours ago, itimpi said:

It looks like you must have installed a plugin that is trying to download that file as it does not happen with the base Unraid build.   You can check this by booting in Safe Mode as that would disable any plugins from running.

Thank you! I tried uninstall some plugins, and it is ok now.