My Servers: Connection Error

same here, it's happening more frequent making unraid unusable until I restart.  The recent update (2023.01.23.1223) says this fixes it, but I've upgraded to this version and still happening.  I can't even use terminal to do cmd "unraid-api restart" to get it to refresh.

I'm experiencing something different.  First the myserver plugin was logged out, but now when I attempt to re-sign in it's telling me the login and password is wrong.  But I know it's right because I can login to the website and check myservers where it says mine is signed out.  It's very odd.

16 minutes ago, physikal said:

First the myserver plugin was logged out, but now when I attempt to re-sign in it's telling me the login and password is wrong.

There's a known issue where the My Servers plugin might be referencing an old file that is cached locally, try uninstalling/reinstalling the My Servers plugin to resolve that issue.

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

There's a known issue where the My Servers plugin might be referencing an old file that is cached locally, try uninstalling/reinstalling the My Servers plugin to resolve that issue.

I tried that and it didn't seem to fix it.  I did uninstall it via going to plugins, selecting it, then clicking remove.  Then I reinstalled it via the dropdown/popup from the right. That should be good right?

5 hours ago, physikal said:

I tried that and it didn't seem to fix it.  I did uninstall it via going to plugins, selecting it, then clicking remove.  Then I reinstalled it via the dropdown/popup from the right. That should be good right?

Please refresh the page or navigate to a new page before signing in. Otherwise you'll still be using the old code.