Server shuts down shortly after boot

HymiePie

Hello all that are smarter than me! 

My Unraid server has occasionally shut down for what appeared to be no reason. I tried setting up syslogs and checking diagnostics, but nothing ever appeared out of place, so I chalked it up to some type of power disruption. In the past week it now shuts down shortly after starting. I recently opened up the server and cleaned everything off, making sure everything was connected properly, but to no avail. I'm hoping someone here can take a look at the diagnostics report and help me figure out what is happening.

The only thing I noticed right before shut down is the CPU was under high usage, about 80% utilized. I haven't installed any new programs, dockers, VM's, anything since I set it up; only updated the existing ones. This unraid server is almost exclusively used for usenet and plex.

Thanks in advance for your help, all!

hymieserver-diagnostics-20230226-1447.zip

In the screenshot your motherboard temp is 41.1c (106F), CPU could be warmer than that. If the machine was only on for a few minutes, as you mentioned, it's entirely possible you still have thermal issues. Your CPU load isn't that high either to warrant that MB temp.

Could be the CPU isn't seated properly and not making contact with the sensor.