No GUI Disks Visible

Go to solution Solved by House Of Cards,

17 minutes ago, prostuff1 said:

Ad blocker maybe?

I'm looking, but I've disabled everything I can find...  I'm going to try a different browser.  I've tried three different PC's and they all do the same thing.  Things like the terminal load blank, I don't see the installation text when I install a plug-in, the interactive widgets don't load (processor usage, ram statistics, disks), but I can load shares and other content.

Firefox shows a default security policy of "block mixed content" for the address when I click the "address is not secure" icon.  I may be chasing my tail though.

Screenshot_20230304_221119.png.f198224e0aa722742105277626d5d365.png

Let me try another browser. 

30 minutes ago, JonathanM said:

Are you using the same AV suite on all the computers you've tried?

Have you tried incognito or private mode?

Well, I'm working to narrow this down, but it seems to be some networking quirk.  I use PFSense, and have a multi-port NIC with WiFi mesh networks in bridge mode for each.  In a nutshell, imagine a "LAN" and a "SERVERS" network each with it's own WiFi.  In the firewall, I have rules setup, but I do not have any issues connecting to devices in this "SERVERS" network from the "LAN" network in any other situation... but with UnRAID I do. 

If I connect my "LAN" devices to the "SERVERS" network instead, UnRAID works.  It's as though something isn't getting through when on "LAN", and seems specific to UnRAID. 

Perhaps this is something with the "DNS Rebinding Protection" or the "MyServers" facility?  If connecting through my "LAN" (where things don't work right), when I look at the upper right menu for "MyServers" it shows connection errors.  If I'm really looking directly at my server, shouldn't this show what my servers sees?  On UnRAID forums my server shows it's online, but from one WiFi network to another can't get through?

It's confusing, but it seems a lot of UnRAID functionality is dependent on this plug-in phoning home.  Any help would be appreciated if you have ideas?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...