Docker Passthrough Issue

I am presently having an issue with passing a docker GUI through a VPN.  Historically, I've used the docker "nordvpn" and then passed "qBittorrent" through that docker with 100% success.  I've been able to access the gui from my home PC and things worked just fine.  Recent;y the docker "nordvpn" has not been updated and I can't even see it in the "app store".  I've since switched to the docker "nordlynx" which is basically the same as before; however, I am having complications accessing the webgui. Note that the docker is starting and actually passing through as my

curl ifconfig.io

command is providing the same VPN IP for both nordlynx and qBitttorrent.  In addition, I know qBittorrent is working in the background -- just the gui is not working.  Here are my current settings:

image.thumb.png.215bd2f423383fe7a18b0fde3f4f23eb.png

image.thumb.png.775d8abbc41093a97de18864af54e373.png

As mentioned, these settings are exactly the same as what worked for "nordvpn" docker.  Yes the "nordvpn" docker is turned off and not in use.  What could I be missing or doing wrong?