My systems gone to crap, should I start from scratch?

DGB

Hi

Could someone please have a look at my diag file and see if anything jumps out.

My unraid has been running great for years, I ran a w10 vm as a daily driver with gfx,usb, and extra HDD pass through, its maybe a coincidence but after an update from 6.9 to to 6.10 i have had nothing but problems with vms and w10 access to shares.

To start with all the VMs were so slow they were unusable (but that seems to be ok or better now) I have trouble accessing shares windows from my W10 vm that i've use for years and also from W10 laptop.

I have lost track of everything i've tried over the last few months as i don't get much spare time and had a house move in the middle.

After going over possible fixes on the forum for W10 access, the shares shows on the network but either don't open or takes 10min to open after clicking on that share.

I setup another unraid box as a test and can access the shares from the W10 on there with no problem.

I can also access the shares on the original unraid box from a laptop running linux mint without any problem

Also updated the BIOS

I'm getting to the point of redoing the whole thing or down grading to  lower powered machine and ditching vms, for months now i've had a unraid server with 16 core and 32gb ram doing nothing more than running a few dockers. 

unraid-diagnostics-20230326-1358.zip

Thanks for taking the time to look, I replied just after you posted it but i was using my mobile and i see it hasn't shown on here for some reason.

I am no further ahead and will have to look at moving all the tv shows and associated dockers over to another server then try redo the main one.