Multiple new shares that I have not created.

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello, 

I'm new to unraid. 
Today i have found that there are multiple folders that I have not created in my shares tab.  All of them are music related. I've been fooling with lidarr (on steroids and extended) and I think it has created multiple folders on my /mnt/user/ folder.

It's safe to move/delete all these folders? I have already changed the docker config.

Thanks.

Edited by Mamaun
43 minutes ago, Mamaun said:

Thanks. And where are the share properties been stored? 

Shares that are automatically generated because a top level folder was created will have default settings.   The config information for shares is stored as .cfg files in the config/shares folder on the flash drive.   It is a good idea to delete any that do not correspond to shares you actually have to keep the diagnostics cleaner.

2 hours ago, itimpi said:

Shares that are automatically generated because a top level folder was created will have default settings.   The config information for shares is stored as .cfg files in the config/shares folder on the flash drive.   It is a good idea to delete any that do not correspond to shares you actually have to keep the diagnostics cleaner.

Thanks. I will delete those shares through the UI to keep all clean.