Sonarr docker container stops several minutes after starting

I’ve tried asking support for the docker container itself, but they are stumped. I am very out of my depth and don't know where else to turn

I have an inherited Unraid server (6.9.2) and it has a Sonarr docker container which was (as far as I am aware) working fine until sometime overnight. Now it will only run for about 5 minutes before shutting down

I have tried rebooting the server and that didn’t help and my other docker containers seem to be working fine.

As far as I know the only thing that happened overnight was an automatic backup by CA Appdata Backup/Restore - but this has run several times before without causing a problem

Can anyone help me figure out what might have happened and help me fix it?

Oh, I see....sorry.....

Docker run command
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker create --name='sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Europe/London" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -v '/dev/rtc':'/dev/rtc':'ro' -v '/mnt/user/Videos/':'/tv':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/mount_rclone/dropbox/To Mum & Dad/':'/export':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/Scripts/':'/scripts':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/sonarr'
b7a38edf4ae0cea94d0149398c82360d9b91ba1234457007e04a3c11e1320065

I have been told that the Sonarr logs themselves are basically useless - they don't say anything about a crash/shutdown, they just stop logging

The Unraid logs with the start and subsequent stopping of Sonarr right at the end

https://pastebin.com/jY76equ6

• Stannis33 changed the title to Sonarr docker container stops several minutes after starting

Anyone?
I didn't mean to be insufficient in information in my initial post - I just really don't understand what I am doing with this at all and am getting it all wrong 😕 

FWIW I have since tried force updating the container and that made it initially run for 10 minutes rather than 5, then it stopped again.

Does the following help explain anything or confuse matters....?

Partly out desperation, partly out of curiosity I made a copy (probably the wrong description) of the container but pointed it at a tag from a few weeks ago. That ran without stopping for a day and a half (when I had to stop it for unrelated reasons) and it's now been running again for over 3 hours