Docker containers can't access one specific network device

Hi all,

I'm trying to add an IP camera to my Shinobi docker. The camera is a Maginon IPC-100AC and not ONVIF compliant but I have an URL that works in Firefox and VLC on my laptop.
However, in Shinobi the stream won't work. I've also tried using Agent-DVR docker and Firefox docker but with the same result.

The docker containers are configured as bridge and I've enabled Host access to custom network in Docker settings.
With Host access enabled I can reach every other network device in Firefox docker - even my Unraid server - but not this single damn camera.

The camera is connected via Wifi but I can reach a site hosted on my phone which is in the same network with Firefox docker, so it shouldn't be a misconfiguration Wifi-wise.

Can anybody help me?

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly no answer yet.

The thing is: The same camera works via LAN in Shinobi with the same settings. However, a TP-Link C210 works over the same Wifi that my other camera doesn't. The only difference is that the C210 is ONVIF compliant, but that shouldn't be the culprit I guess.