[6.11.5] Unraid wont allow me to Apply any changes in the Scheduler

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

Im hoping someone can help with this strange issue im having.

Today i tried to change the parity schedule in the scheduler but the "Apply" button never highlights to let me save my changes and I also see now that i cant apply any changes to any field in the scheduler be it Parity check, Mover or any others. The "Apply" button never comes available for me to select and apply the changed settings.

I have tried different browsers with the same result. Im at a bit of a loss here and dont know what else to do. any help or advice would be much appreciated.

I have attached my Diags for additional information.

server-diagnostics-20230420-1356.zip

Im guessing that nobody has seen this happen before so my thinking was going down this route...

First, Run a check on the USB to verify it OK and then restore from a backup and see if this fixes it.

Second, Do a Fresh USB install of unraid but keep all my data and copy over some of my settings from my flash eg. Disk share settings, super.dat and a docker templates etc.

Its just so strange why its doing this all of a sudden because i havent messed around or made any changes in ages.

Any thoughts from anyone?