Looking for help with VPN for connecting firestick to emby on UnRaid

Hi all, I am lost and really struggling here. I have had UnRaid for a number of years and have a nice collection of media I use Emby for viewing at home. I have wanted to access it from outside my home, but have had a hell of a time getting Emby/UnRaid to allow connections from outside my home network. I have a dynamic IP, but have used DuckDNS to get a SSL cert and still can't seem to get connections from outside my home.

I have forwarded ports and everything, and have had numerous game servers running, so I am really guessing it has to do with SSL and DuckDNS and that crap. So I have given up on that

I feel the next best way to is install a VPN on my server and then on my Firestick and then boom! It'll appear as on my home network...right? But what VPN docker should I use that would also have a Android client?? All my google searches always lead to VPN for firestick for IPTV, downloading, etc. Looking for just something to connect a Firestick to my home network from outside my home.

Long winded I know, sorry.. guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I shall have to look into that! It's a starting point! Thanks! I'll do some research tonight while at work.

Quick google says I can install WireGuard on a firestick, but it needs some extra steps, which is what I expected and have no issues with! I'll post more info as I progress, thanks for the suggestion. It's exactly what I was looking for.. I was just hitting a wall with my terrible wording on google searches...