What causes a blank screen during a docker /vm creation?

Having installed a fresh Unraid server, and noticed the screen is now blank during the creation of dockers and VM's
That said, I know this was not the case before, and I have not changed anything, in-terms of hardware, and so I'm wondering if anyone knows what might cause this?

ps. the screen will remain blank until the conclusion of the installation process - at which point, the completed script process will appear with the [done] button...

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/24/2023 at 10:27 AM, JohnBee said:

Having installed a fresh Unraid server, and noticed the screen is now blank during the creation of dockers and VM's
That said, I know this was not the case before, and I have not changed anything, in-terms of hardware, and so I'm wondering if anyone knows what might cause this?

ps. the screen will remain blank until the conclusion of the installation process - at which point, the completed script process will appear with the [done] button...

Were you ever able to figure this out?  Noticing the same thing.  Not a deal breaker by any means, but would like to see the installation process when installing a new docker.