Topton NAS mainboard

ghiglie

5 hours ago, phin20 said:

Hi all, i manage to grab the cwwk mobo but when boot up, nothing appear on screen and the buzzer beep with 1 long and 3 short code. Any idea? Thanks

Don't keep trying it over and over until you've powered up and waited 30 mins. Ensure you have a working display attached

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2023 at 6:58 AM, MK_Raiden said:

I signed up to reply to this post, but also because I am building a Topton NAS at the moment.  This "NAS" looks like it is the N5105 motherboard inside the "skyarrow 6-bay NAS Aluminium chassis" (search exactly those terms in ali)

I considered that chassis but then I couldn't really verify how quiet it would be without modification. I ended up going with the Node 304 and it's beautiful. One thing I didn't think about was that the USB ports up front would be useless as the N5105/N6000 has no USB3 header to plug it in.

I am also having this board case combination and ordered a USB 2.0 > USB 3.0 adapter cable.. i will tell how it went...

• 3 weeks later...