Swag Docker Error

I have installed swag and edited the cloudflare.ini file to use my cloudflare login email and api that is provided by cloudflare. I have both copied the key directly and double-checked it multiples times. When I restart the swag docker container I still get an error... "ERROR: Cert does not exist! Please see the validation error above. Make sure you entered correct credentials into the /config/dns-conf/cloudflare.ini file."

When I look above I do not see any validation errors in the log. Here is what is above it... 

GID/UID
───────────────────────────────────────

User UID:    99
User GID:    100
───────────────────────────────────────

using keys found in /config/keys
Variables set:
PUID=99
PGID=100
TZ=America/Los_Angeles
URL=m****************.*** (double checked spelling but blocked here)
SUBDOMAINS=wildcard
EXTRA_DOMAINS=
ONLY_SUBDOMAINS=true
VALIDATION=dns
CERTPROVIDER=
DNSPLUGIN=cloudflare
EMAIL=a*******@******.*** (double checked spelling but blocked here)
STAGING=false

Using Let's Encrypt as the cert provider
SUBDOMAINS entered, processing
Wildcard cert for only the subdomains of m****************.*** (double checked spelling but blocked here) will be requested
E-mail address entered: a*******@******.*** (double checked spelling but blocked here)
dns validation via cloudflare plugin is selected
Generating new certificate
Requesting a certificate for *.m****************.*** (double checked spelling but blocked here)

Any idea of what gives? I have deleted and reinstalled this container about 30 times and nothing changes. Again I have checked, double checked and had my look over my shoulder to make sure it is all spelled correctly... I am lost as to what is happening here.

Edited by ALMattSr

Sorry, can't help you with SWAG.

I've dropped it some time ago and installed "Nginx-Proxy-Manager-Official".

Its more or less the same, but comes with a nice GUI and is much easier to handle than SWAG.

You might take a look at it too.

(litte warning ahead: Docker works best in "Host Mode". But you have to move UNRAID's gui to different ports before, NPM needs 80 and 443)

Edited by MAM59