How to find and stop "Job Running" that prevents me from working within the file manager

I wanted to move some things around in the file manager.  But when I click on anything, it says "Job Running" and stops me from selecting any folders or files.  But it does say WHAT job is running.

How do I find what job is running and if it is a scheduled one that I don't care about running at the moment, how do I stop it.

Should I be thinking along the lines of Task Manager in Windows (if so what app / plugin / docker should I install)?  Or totally change my mindset on how to find and stop jobs that are running.  

BTW....  Running Version: 6.12.0-rc8.  New Array ( 2 disks 1x 12TB and 1x10TB) where I am just trying to copy data to it, and will add my Parity as soon as that is done (so no parity ATM).  Raid 1 cache with 2 NVMe 1TB. Have the usual SpaceInvader setup plugins / dockers / tools / apps installed.I have stopped all dockers, no VMs set up. 

unraid job running.JPG

• Upvote 1
  • 7 months later...
On 6/12/2023 at 12:56 PM, Hobbes_Is_Real said:

I wanted to move some things around in the file manager.  But when I click on anything, it says "Job Running" and stops me from selecting any folders or files.  But it does say WHAT job is running.

How do I find what job is running and if it is a scheduled one that I don't care about running at the moment, how do I stop it.

Should I be thinking along the lines of Task Manager in Windows (if so what app / plugin / docker should I install)?  Or totally change my mindset on how to find and stop jobs that are running.  

BTW....  Running Version: 6.12.0-rc8.  New Array ( 2 disks 1x 12TB and 1x10TB) where I am just trying to copy data to it, and will add my Parity as soon as that is done (so no parity ATM).  Raid 1 cache with 2 NVMe 1TB. Have the usual SpaceInvader setup plugins / dockers / tools / apps installed.I have stopped all dockers, no VMs set up. 

unraid job running.JPG

did you ever find a solution to this?

• 1 month later...

Stop the array, go to log you will see the mount that is causing the issue. You will see an error unable to unmount mount busy 

then its as simple as doing this in the terminal window 

umount -l /dev/loop2          changing /dev/loop2 to your needs 

the array will now stop

re-start the array and check where your copy/move got stuck.

Edited by rpmalouin