Best way to move docker containers from one unraid system to another

Hi 

I have a old supermicro system that is becoming vary unstable. Unfortunately it's my primary NAS and where I run most of my docker containers. I'd like to try and move some of the more critical docker's to other servers while I try and diagnose the problems. I need to move my vaultwarden, pihole, nginx, cloudflared plus a few others from the failing unraid box to an alturnative unraid box.

My current plan of action is to

shut down and disable the docker service,

copy the appdata folders, for those services to be moved, across to the new machine,  but not into the appdata directory

Install all the containers with a basic config.

Stop all the newly installed contaners.

move the copied appdata folders over the top of the now existing appdata folders

restart services

I'm also wondering if I need to copy across the FLASH:/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/*.xml files for the moved containers

Is there any thing else I need to be thinking about? or is this a really dumb idea and I should just bite the bullet and reinstall and set up from scratch

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

I would suggest a better solution is:

• copy across the config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/*.xml files for the moved containers to the flash on the new server.  This means you can now restore these containers via Apps->Previous Apps with previous settings
  • copy across the appdata container folders for the containers to be moved to the appdata share on the new server.
  • use Apps->Previous Apps to re-install the containers.   You can check for each one that the settings are still correct for the new server.
  • Thanks 3