[6.11.5] Unraid crashes while accessing data

Go to solution Solved by greeser,

Hi,

recently I have problems with my server. During use, it happens that it simply crashes.

When I move files from one share to another share, the server sometimes crashes randomly.
When I stream a movie via Plex, it crashes everytime after 10-20 min.

By crashing I mean that the server itself is still running, but I can't reach it over the network and when I connect a display directly to the server I get no picture.

I have attached a diagnostic file, but logically I had to generate it before the error occurs, because after that I no longer have access.

My system:

Intel i5-13500

Gigabyte B660M DS3H DDR4

2x Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB, DDR4-3200

Fractal Design Ion SFX 650W 80+ Gold

Drives:

Share drives:

2x Toshiba MG08 Enterprise Capacity - 16 TB

"Cache" drive:

Lexar SSD NM760 1TB

Lexar SSD NM620 1TB

"Cachedrive" drive:

2x KINGSTON SA400 480 GB

Currently only running container is Plex, no VM. When watching, only audio is transcoded, video is streamed directly.

I also tried to turn off the "drivecache" (this was used as a cache for the share Plex was accessing), as I suspected it might be that, but the error still occurs.

When I use the 2.5 Gbit ethernet port from the motherboard and the server crashes, it takes the router with it, so I switched to a 1 Gbit USB ethernet adapter, with which I don't have the problem that my whole network is down with it.

tower-diagnostics-20230615-2212.zip