Server randomly becomes unresponsive

Hey everyone.  My server has been having issues for a few weeks now and I am at a loss.  Hoping someone could help me out here.  It randomly becomes unresponsive but to varying degrees.  The consistent issue is that the webui, and all containers and services appear to become unresponsive and go offline.  Sometimes, SSH remains accessible, others SSH is down too.  When I am able to SSH in, I cannot interact with any containers as the commands to stop or retstart them hang.  I also cannot shutdown or restart the server or even the array from SSH when this issue occurs.  When I use my KVM, there is no output from the HDMI port (even if SSH is up) on my motherboard and I have no graphics cards or any other display out.  As for the "randomly" part, sometimes it goes for a few days or even a week without issue and other times it may not even last 30 minutes.

I have tried disabled containers and services but cannot find any pattern for what may cause the issue.  I do see some call traces in my logs and some mce entries but I dont know how to troubleshoot these.  The fix common issues plugin tells me to download mcelog but I dont know how.  Its not present it NerdTools.

I have attached my diagnostics and would appreciate any help.  Thanks!

neonexusur-diagnostics-20230624-1428.zip

Edited by Aegisnir
added details