Docker Execution Error Server Error [6.12.2]

Go to solution Solved by explosionhole,

I clicked the Update notification in the UI for 6.12.2. It seemed to complete ok and rebooted.

Docker is running. I have a core set of containers for data storage and network routing. The MariaDB container auto-starts.

I use Nginx Proxy Manager for network routing between containers. This does not start and produces the error of this thread.

If I drop into the Terminal, `netstat -anop | grep 443` returns:

tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:443           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      2516/nginx: master   off (0.00/0/0)
tcp6       0      0 ::1:443                 :::*                    LISTEN      2516/nginx: master   off (0.00/0/0)

Why is there a process outside of Unraid running, as it will block my ability to use this port within Docker? Can I stop it? If so, how? There aren't any config settings for this in the standard UI.

If it is erroneous, how might it have got there? I am human, therefore prone to error. I can't rule it out....

I expect that freeing this port will allow NPM container to start, which in turn will allow the others. Is this sensible?

Attached the diagnostics.

tower-diagnostics-20230705-2341.zip