Can't stop array

In the interim, I had simply selected Reboot and then after the reboot automatically went into Parity Check.

FYI, prior to these issues, there was a disabled drive that I just replaced and had data rebuilt on the new drive. All seemed well after the rebuild until I tried pausing the array.

Anywho, I will see how the Parity Check has any bearing on the disk errors you mentioned; the GUI otherwise shows all disks up with no errors.

UPDATE: It's been a couple days since parity finished and so far, everything is working normally, I can stop the array at wil, and the syslog shows no appeciable errors.

This does bring up what I believe is a serious gap in UnRAID functionality: if there was indeed some underlying drive issue as reported in the log that prevented the array from being manually stopped, then this potential unsafe situation is not recognized by UnRAID as there were no other errors reported in the GUI or drive information and attributes sections, nor did UnRAID respond expectedly or provide any messages indicating something was amiss or that it couldn't handle the user request.

Edited by Auggie