Upgrading Hardware with Pre-existing ZFS cache pool question

Yesterday I converted my single SSD cache drive to ZFS. Everything worked successfully but now I'm thinking I may have caused an unforeseen issue. I was thinking about upgrading my hardware (motherboard, CPU, RAM) as I'm running on an old 4-core i7-3770. Now that my cache is on ZFS am I going to have an issue swapping everything over? Should I revert back to XFS or BTRFS before upgrading and maybe move the cache data over to the array first, just leave the cache as ZFS, or is there a better option?

Edited by theFPVgeek
typo
3 hours ago, JorgeB said:

It's the same as using a different filesystem, changing hardware should not cause any issues.

Cool. I was worried that it would be unrecognized or be able to assign the drive correctly because I assumed ZFS was more dependent on position/assignment. Currently, my ZFS cache drive is assigned to sdf and I guess my assumption was incorrect therefore I can just swap the motherboard, ram, & cpu as planned.