wsdd2 shows up in one particular disk log

Ive been noticing that 1 particular disk, in this case, Data-Disk2, always gets following messages in the disklog. Ive found a similar post about wsdd2 in disk logs, but it did seem different.
Do i need to think about that at all? The wsdd2[NUMBERS] do show up in the systemlog in random places aswell. This particular disk, iirc, is connected via m.2 sata adapter, BUT Data-Disk3 is also hooked up to that one and does not exhibit that behavior.
1833939703_disklog.PNG.212b8d44ab370ae9274f67390e26fbbf.PNG

Ive not noticed anything wrong with the array, but we all know appearances can be deceiving

Edit: I did swap the cables and it does wander with the port. Happens everytime samba gets restarted. So i guess i can just ignore it. Although, its ODD really ODD that unraid triggered a parity check after i swapped the sata cables around.

unraid-server-diagnostics-20230710-2015.zip

Edited by Mainfrezzer
1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

That info is not disk related, wsdd2 is a Discovery/Name Service Daemon, it's appearing in the disk log because wsdd2 contains sdd, which is filtered for that device's log.

Thats good to hear😅
it did seem odd to me, that it appears on a HDD that's connected via Port 1 of the adapter card( thats the one i use https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0B14GZX3M/?th=1&language=en_GB)