Windows 10 vm crashes the whole system 6.11.5-6.12.3

Hi all

I've been having this bizarre and frustrating issue for maybe the last few weeks.  As I said in the title, the vm launch crashes the server...it goes unresponsive and nothing loads so I have to hard reboot...sometimes is minutes, sometimes a cpl hrs after the vm is launched 

However.....i can launch in safe mode ie no plugins, and it works with and without the vm started.

I can't share logs because it suddenly crashes and I lose it all....ive sat there with the logs open and at 1%, and all seems fine, then caput

Ive tried this on 6.11.5, 6.12.1, and 6.12.3 but same issues

As I said I don't believe I can get diagnostics in this instance?

I guess at first I'm looking for maybe some advice.....what to look for? I'm assuming it must be a plugin but I have not many installed and those I do are mainly the mainstream ones.....

Thank you for reading this cry for help all!

Roger ok will do.  Im currently in safe mode doing a parity check just to fully make sure disks seem ok(Have had to do a lot of hard resets since this issue came up.

NB I have also changed maclan to ipvlan as fix common problems came up with that as a possibility too, sadly changing and then restarting machine hasnt appeared to stop these shutdowns

And im typing this on my windows VM that has survived the night over here in Australia A OK